Monday, November 30, 2009

A Fresh Start

Recent events required me to detach myself from any previous records of my comings, goings, and doings. Here's to a new beginning.

I've moved into a house in West Asheville with Sarah So far it's going great. I of course brought Jack with me. :)

We had our first party a couple of weeks ago. It was an Ugly Sweater Party and it went quite well.



Sarah and me.


And my good friend Sam and Me. Sammy had a whole outfit. My horrible teacher sweater was quite fitting.








Other than that, nothing has been up. School is in and everything that entails is back of course. The difference this year so far has been that I FINALLY have far less planning to do and actually have time to read stuff FOR FUN! Incredible! I will try to keep this up to date with that as you all know how I love to share good books. Most recently I enjoyed The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and I am currently reading The Road.

I went to my first college football game a couple of weekends ago at App State in Boone. It was totally fun. There is an unfortunate lack of pictures, however...

Thanksgiving with La Familia was fantastic, though my sister, Renee was super missed. Actually, the funniest thing happened. We hit pretty late on Thursday night and we're all sitting around watching a movie and I realize I want a rum ball. Duh. It's November. Of course I want a rum ball, but Mom hides them. Renee is always the one who finds them. My brother, Zak and I hadn't even thought to look. Mom had to tell me where they were. It was totally disappointing.

And that's where I will stop for now. I think that about covers it anyway. :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh yay!! I get to be the first commenter. If you can't find the rum balls, pour some rum into your hot chocolate. That is what I am having tonight. Pretty darn similar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is definitely one ugly sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking the rum ball story very seriously. I promise I will find them when I'm home.

    ReplyDelete